At Netlist, we cultivate a motivating environment where semiconductor and modular design professionals can advance their careers and build industry-leading skills and expertise. Our employees are committed to quality and integrity, and we form long-term partnerships with our clients.
Netlist designs and manufactures customized, high-density memory subsystems for server, high-performance computing, and communications applications. We collaborate with tier-one OEMs in the early stages of product development, applying our proprietary technologies and systems expertise to bridge the gap between standard memory and the specialized requirements of complex OEM systems. Our portfolio of design techniques includes efficient planar design, alternative packaging techniques, and custom semiconductor logic.
Netlist offers competitive salary and benefits packages and is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Description Summary:
Netlist has a new opportunity for a highly visible and critical engineering role of Architect, Memory Storage. The successful candidate will have a broad and in-depth knowledge in storage architecture and will lead a team of design engineers to develop Netlist’s best-in-class storage products.
- Research new storage technologies
- Evaluate special storage needs for complex systems
- Function under the direction of senior team leaders and management
- Engage with customers to determine their optimal storage requirements
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams to collect and document requirements
- Produce and maintain technical and procedural documentation
- Familiar with SAN and NAS hardware protocols and technologies
- Familiar with iSCSI, fiber channel zoning, LUN masking, HBA configuration and tuning
- Knowledge of:
- VM storage operation
- Backup and Disaster Recovery technologies
- Synchronous and asynchronous replication methodologies
- TCP/IP, layer 2 and 3 networking, and security compliance
Education & Experience:
- BSEE or BSCE required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 10 + years relevant experience
- With a minimum of 5 years’ experience with SAN and related technologies
- Physical demands for an office environment with heavy computer use and approximately 10% travel
Forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notate the job title in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information: Netlist Inc., 175 Technology, Irvine, CA 92618
It is Netlist’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all applicants. Netlist does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of any protected class.
Netlist offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, Paid Time Off and many more benefits.